It is said that Japanese women have the longest life expectancy of all the world’s people. They say Japanese girls can keep their face softer, smoother, whiter and even younger for a long period of time.
You don’t need to be a Japanese girl in order to experience the beneficial effects of traditional beauty products from Japan. So how do they get such great skin?
Here are some secrets of Japanese women’s beauty and skin care since ancient times:
· The Japanese think that vitamin C is very good for their skin, which makes them white. For this, they usually eat oranges which deoxidize and break up melanin which results in whiter skin.
· They make use of Azuki, a kind of red bean. It is a centuries-old ingredient which should be rubbed on the face gently, which will keep the face smoother and avoid blemishes.
· Make use of signature oils instead of just any oils on your face. They can be used to clean the face properly and help cleansing and toning.
· Komenuka rice bran is another super ingredient used by the Japanese. It nourishes your skin and helps to keep them younger. It also prevents wrinkles, dark circles under your skin and controls the skin’s natural oil.
· Oriental herbs are also used to care for skin. They help fight dryness and make your skin beautiful.
· Exfoliation is used, usually as a clear gel that removes dullness and dead skin from your face.
· Wakame kelp is a kind of sea algae found in the waters off Japan and is one of the best ways to care your skin naturally. It protects the skin from the sun’s UV rays and pollution. It also helps you avoid fine lines and dark eye circles.Tweet